Grand Rapids, United States
HELLO GRAND RAPIDS
Grand Rapids, the second largest city of Michigan is especially worth a visit for anyone who is interested in art, as Grand Rapids has a wealth of art museums and galleries, as well as hosting various annual art competitions.
Places to visit-
- Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park- Major recreational, educational, and cultural destination in the Midwest and one of the best place to visit in Grand Rapids.
- Blandford Nature Center- If you are wondering what to do in Grand Rapids with active kids, this is a great place to explore.
- Grand Rapids Public Museum- It contains more than 250,000 artifacts in categories of automobiles, zoology, fossils.
- John Ball Zoo- The zoo offers many fun activities for kids and adults such as zip lining over the entire zoo, going on camel rides, taking a tram.
- Grand Rapids Symphony- Grand Rapids Symphony Orchestra offers ten concert series for all ages and presents over 400 performances yearly.
- Grand Rapids Art Museum- The collections of the museum contain 5,000 pieces of art.
- Calvin College Ecosystem Preserve- It is an outdoor research and teaching venue for Calvin College students and faculty.
- Gerald R. Ford Museum
- Brewery Vivant- It invites you to indulge in beer culture European style.
- Graydon's Crossing- It is famous for old pub classics.
- Meyer May House
Where to stay?
- The Grand River Hotel- It is a 3 star rated non smoking hotel which offers complimentary coffee in the lobby.
- JW Marriott Grand Rapids- JW Marriott Grand Rapids is Situated in the heart of downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan. It offers 337 well-appointed, smoke-free rooms and suites on 23 posh floors.
- Comfort Inn Airport- It offers smoke-free rooms include free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV's and premium bedding.